Search This Blog

Monday, March 1, 2010

I'm Baaaacccckkkk!

Hello everyone! I am back from Haiti and New York City. I have stories from each place and lots of pictures.

I had a great time in New York, met with some great people, went to a couple of seminars and visited an exhibit hall. I was able to spend a lot time with my friend's Peter and David. Thanks for the celebrity sighting boys!

New York was good but I have to admit that my heart and my mind are still in Haiti. I would like to go back again but will need some help financially so if anyone has ideas on churches, companies or groups that would like me to give a presentation on Haiti and how we can all help please let me know.

I am trying very hard to get some work. If anyone knows of anything in the meetings industry, on site operations, group travel, incentives, etc. let me know. I am working on a contract basis and hoping to fill up the calendar. Let me know any ideas you have or contacts I can call.

I am sorry if this sounds like a commercial for me getting work but it's important for me to make something of my company and make this dream of mine a reality. Going to Haiti has given me an even clearer picture of what I want Jett Events to become. More on that later.

I do hope to get back to Haiti and hope to talk Jim in to going with me.

Here are two pictures: one of Haiti and one of New York City...what a difference a day (and 1532 miles) makes.



No comments: